MapleStory M: How to Acquire a Treasure Box

Posted by Sletrry2019 
MapleStory M: How to Acquire a Treasure Box
February 24, 2019 06:17PM
Also, in the skills section of the build, it says to place things into Improving Max MP Increase and Improving MP Recovery, though no skills have these names. I apologize for not knowing anything, but I truly don't need to mess up my own first character. This late in the buy Maple Mobile Mesos, I would not say impossible but it'd be very hard.

(Because it seems you're new to the game, I will clarify that the coins I am talking about aren't Maplestory2 Mesos in case you did not understand. The Anniversary coins have been earned through mostly events by now or leaves but leaves have stopped dropping from critters so the only method is to buy them and they cost roughly 15k or so per leaf and you want 100 of them for 1 coin, which is more than you can likely afford at the moment.)

I could not be certain what you did there to find both at 5 however unless you also accidentally put 1 point at DEX, then I'm afraid you did mess up. Next timeyou can click the green Car Assign button and it will automatically put all your points in INT.

I believe you may be taking a look at an old manual as things have changed so that people seeking to be magicians now become one at level 10 like the remaining jobs and Max MP Increase and MP Retrieval are no longer maplestory2 skills. I suggest looking for a previous guide possibly around year 2014+.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!

I recommend restarting your personality. Level 10 isn't actually too tough to reach but if you don't wish to do so, then you may need to wait till the next opportunity Nexon provides out AP rest scrolls pops up. I understand the pains of making a mistake on your first character so if you need additional help, please state so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.