NBA 2K23 :the game is centered around personalization

Posted by DonnaStella 
NBA 2K23 :the game is centered around personalization
March 26, 2023 05:06PM
Singh added that these ratings are something players truly have an interest in, and this creates NBA 2K MT Coins the feeling of curiosity between players and fans. This led to Kevin Durant's recent complaints about his overall rating and why it was lower than 99. "I'm sure you've seen KD's tweet, too," Singh said. "You are probably aware that me and Kevin are actually extremely close friends. Kevin is one of four NBA players inviting me at my wedding. The two of us were texting the night before. Then the rating went up and all of a sudden the guy was furious."

"Look, KD has been playing in the league for 14 years, and he knows the game. It's not as if KD is terribly upset about it, but I believe that he's trying to start a conversations. But he doesn't need to because he's one of the most talked about athletes around the globe, but I believe that his involvement in that discussion is a symbol of the fact that he is a huge fan of the game and the relationship that we have.

Involve himself in something you don't really want to be involved in however, he is aware of what the people who follow him care that's pretty cool of him. I've more respect for that guy than pretty much everyone else I know. ""I think that the NBA provides us with so much chance to just scratch the surface. There are so many stories to tell. If you consider the things surrounding social injustice the way we tried to answer that, we have a real-world point of view that goes into our game about that," Singh said.

With an example from the game that integrates his personal life and, in particular, his wedding in the near future, Singh illuminated how NBA2K has integrated so many elements of real life into their game. "That's the way we build our game, and I believe that our sport is superior to other sports in terms of how much you value players in this game." Singh said.

In a way, the game is centered around personalization, Singh said NBA2K wants its players to live as an NBA star through their sport. Always adding new features to permit this to occur, Singh said the game can grow with the ever-changing nature of the NBA."I remember 2K11. the first time Cheap 2K MT we put Jordan appearing on the back cover, I thought to myself, 'How do we get any bigger over this?'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.