Go to the bank for the next part of the adventure

Posted by Dragonborn 
Go to the bank for the next part of the adventure
July 22, 2021 10:01PM
Go to the bank for the next part of the adventure. It's (Player Name). Your hard work has made this town more enjoyable. I'm just sad about the old, broken glass that is a joke. You know what? I'm coming to OSRS Gold help save this town. What do you require to do it? It's a matter of 2 Pieces of Molten Glass to fix this. To fix the glass's booth I require two planks of wood as well as 25 nails.

Take the banker's things. It's great. This is now a flourishing bank. Maybe these walls could use some improvement. Here, get me eight more planks as well as 50 nails, to patch the walls. Bring the other things you have to the banker. This is a better location! I'd like you to create me a candle-lit lantern and light it with a candle inside.

Bring the banker his items. Okay, now you are free to go. We are extremely grateful to (player name). Take this.Banker hands you 400gp. I believe that the General Store could do with some extra help. Aurel is the General Store's resident. You are welcome. What can you do to assist me? I was sent by the Banker to fix your shop. Perfect. I need 10 planks, 50 nails and an Candle Latern. Give Aurel his belongings. We're grateful. It's been an unfortunate incident in recent times. What's the issue? I thought that Vanstrom Klause had been run out!

Quest name: Realm of Buy RS Gold the Demons. Skill Requirments: 50 Defense, 55 Theiving 60 Magic, 50 Crafting 65 Smithing, 65 Attack, 65 Strength, 60 Agility 55 Range, 43 Prayer, Ability to defeat the level 265 Demonic Dictator. the ability to defend and kill numerous level 100+ foes including posionus enemies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.