Going to be brought into OSRS sooner or later

Posted by ningling2016 
Going to be brought into OSRS sooner or later
June 24, 2020 01:20AM
The VLS inclusion is Rs gold a current and clear example of this: Jagex poll numerous minor PvP changes/updates which don't pass and don't believe the community are fairly evaluating the content on objective merit.

This implies Jagex do them or accept that PvP buffs/content and surveys won't ever pass. Polls either have to become a) pitched to individuals who actively participate in or understand that the relevant content( b) taken as strong advisement and not gospel, c) lower threshold, or d) just earn more integrity changes.

Really concerning to see all these questions about images changes. The thing that is most important is to keep the graphics style currently in RuneScape match. For images changes is reddit, the only place people are pushing, and that I have a sense that it's mostly gamers who never played with the real 2007 Runescape. All these individuals don't have any idea of the extra development time a"toggle" images option would eat.

On another note, I think its Dungeoneering is going to be brought into OSRS sooner or later. It adds a huge amount of PVM content, encourages cooperating with other players instead of playing Cheap Osrs gold game also makes use of every other ability in RuneScape game. Have to say about it's that it is a minigame in lieu of a skill which is truly dumb rather than an argument against adding it. I really hope that they do not add summoning though, it would ruin RuneScape game equilibrium.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.