REALLY over reacting to Maplestory M Mesos

Posted by Rskingdom 
REALLY over reacting to Maplestory M Mesos
April 17, 2019 07:33PM
From somebody who played the kms two I believe your really REALLY over reacting to Maplestory M Mesos the"pay to win" Koreans spend money on games since it's really part of Maplestory M Mesos their culture. Doesn't mean we'll be affected by it Simply because they do. However the"cover to acquire" doesn't exist quite like you state. The world pvp that is available is from the shadow realm. Their's a boss area people may wind up fighting with each other. You scrolling your item isn't hard there is a every day you can do this give points you can redeem for scrolling for scrolls which help. You could also buy items from other players FOR MESO as THE BEST GEAR IS UNTRADABLE.

I stated it bursts the defect. You may get it by scrolling those and pvping for things to buy those. Or From Dungeoning the pq's that revolve round TEAMWORK and mechanics! The only way it's"pay to acquire is your equipment score being so shit you can not perform a solo pq. Because he has been grinding other dungeons to get that gear, and that a certain gear although not being needed for dungeoning state Zakum That 10 man squad might pick someone. I will say that fortune can be a factor in receiving the chance like old ms sure.

But Contemplating how only the best 10+ may break your item as well as the sheer demand for top heeled weapons when the game comes out it's going to be more costly as hell for anybody thinking they can" buy their way" into the very top. Lol besides who cares if they really do have fun. ?Only a question I dont find many men and women inquire, that I visit in korean maplestory 2 individuals pay to earn a shirt and can place it for sale at the store so lets say I spent"insert prize" and I pay"add smaller decoration" to put it to a specific prize so you'd have the ability to earn from when people buy that piece of Maple Mobile Mesos clothing would you believe we will have the ability to do so too cause it seem very cool since it is going to inspire and encourage people to generate their own designs etc imagine being a youtuber and say"hey renember to buy my walnut shirt onto maplestory 2 to show ur support" will be fun?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.