Plenty of NextMakers have posted NBA 2K23 gameplay

Posted by MeadeDorian 
Plenty of NextMakers have posted NBA 2K23 gameplay
April 13, 2023 09:46PM
AIRJ23 The reason is that in MyNBA these "center/right/left" tendencies for mid range and 3 pointers change with each player following each season which can be very irritating 2K23 MT. I've heard people say that the "center/left/right" traits don't impact any actual gameplay, but instead affect simming.

Does that sound right? Mike Wang said they've added more signature jumpers than before. I'm happy they called them by name, so that you can look them on the internet, because you might not be certain before.

Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper or is like X player's jumper (by comparison).EccentricMeat: I haven't heard anything confirming or denying that player likeness can/can't change over the years in MyNBA Eras.My guess, simply based off the fact that they are updating rules and expansion teams and even courts/logos in relevant years, is that players will also update to reflect their IRL look in relevant years.

Plenty of NextMakers have posted NBA 2K23 gameplay videos today with a focus on their participation in the Jordan Challenge. We've put a few below and will update that throughout all day.Virtual Currency, also referred to as VC, is one of the most significant forms of currency in NBA 2K23. It is utilized in MyCAREER mode for raising the capabilities of MyPLAYER and opening packs for players in MyTEAM mode.

To be able to move forward within the game, you'll need to farm for VC constantly, and although getting VC does not require any special abilities or planning, acquiring it faster can be difficult Buy NBA 2K Coins. There are ways to guarantee a steady flow of VC through your account.Best methods to earn VC quickly in NBA 2K23
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.