Madden is a product that is peculiar
March 06, 2020 06:57PM
In time for your Super Bowl, Madden 20 will probably be Madden 20 coins getting a new shoe. More specifically, the Nike Vapor Edge Cleat. It will be the first time that an upgrade that is aesthetic will affect players' skills in-game, increasing their speed and acceleration. EA says the virtual shoes are available.

Madden is a product that is peculiar. It a simulation of football of watching football on 17, and more a simulation. This means it sponsorships and exists using its own in-game ads as sort of a weird universe version of the NFL. A Nike cleat making an appearance in Madden is odd.

But the accession of the Vapor Edge Cleat sets a precedent: a cosmetic change that permits stat boosts. (Imagine a Fortnite skin with specific buffs. There are no details on how far these players that are chosen will be affected by this, and knowing how carefully Madden attempts to balance itself, I imagine it will not be huge.

Still, it makes gamers signed with Nike more powerful -- the flip side Under Armour, is powerful or being that an athlete signed into, state, Adidas, at least at the world of Madden. And listen: players in the NFL care about Madden. They perform a lot of it! A couple years back, I interviewed Todd Gurley, who advised me he tore through lots of Madden despite being kind of dreadful at it.

As you may expect, as a running back, Gurley's game program entails a lot of rushing as the Madden version of himself. He'd joke he fumbles a lot in-game -- something that cheap Madden nfl 20 coins the real-life Todd Gurley wouldn't do. But that'll improve in Madden upgrades. For Gurley, he is sponsored by Nike.

Madden NFL 20 simula la Superbowl LVI entre Chiefs y 49ers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.